Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Animal Interview



                                       If I could interview any animal it would be my cat, Roger.
                                          These are the questions I would love to ask him.                                                      

1. What is your favourite food?

2. Are you happy?

3. Why don't you like hugs?

4. Are you scared of the cats next door?

5. Where do you go during the night?

6. Who is your favourite human?

7. Why do you bring mice and birds into the house?

8. Why do you bite my toes?

9. Why do you twitch in your sleep? 

10. Do you wish you could eat different food?

1 comment:

  1. Great questions, Kate! I wonder if you could add a picture of Roger to your post, and then also write down what you think his responses might be! I would love to see a pic of him.

    ReplyDelete