Pages

Thursday 20 October 2022

Reflection on the Night Unit

1. What did you learn about Judaism?

While reading night I learnt about Rosh Hashanah. Rosh Hashanah is a way that the Jews celebrate the new year.

2. What did you learn about the Holocaust?


I learned more about how the German Officers treated the Jews.


3. Do you think you increased your empathy, integrity and compassion, and how?


I think reading the memoir did increase my empathy, integrity and compassion because I was able to see and understand more about everything that happened during WWll.


4. Which activities did you enjoy the most?


The activity I enjoyed the most was actually reading the book because I didn't want to put it down when it got interesting. And I also enjoyed the empathy maps because they made you reflect on the story and find the main points.


5. What recommendations do you have for Mrs Torley to change anything if she is teaching this again next year?


N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment